- Basic Policy
We recognizes the importance of personal information and considers the protection of personal information as its social responsibility. We will comply with laws and regulations, internal rules, and will properly acquire, use, and manage the personal information.
- Acquisition and Purpose of Use
We collect the following information from customers.
We collect the information when you fill out the web form to receive service notifications. We use the information within the scope of the following services that we perform or provide. We will not collect or use the information for any other purpose without your consent.
- Contact information (e.g. email address)
- Biotech survey service
- Contract support for outsourcing experiments, purchase of suppliers products, licensing, etc.
- Research and development for service improvement and functional expansion
- Distribution of notices and newsletters related to the services
- Customer survey for service improvement
- Response to inquiries about the service
- Management of personal information
We will manage the information provided by customers in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Securing the accuracy of information
- We will maintain the information provided by customers to be accurate and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be handled in compliance with company regulations, and will be thoroughly managed systematically.
- Supervision of employees
- We strictly manage personal information in accordance with our internal rules.
- Supervision of contractors
- In the event that the handling of personal information is outsourced to a third party, it will be entrusted to a third party that meets the requirements and will be managed appropriately.
- Storage period and disposal
- We will set a storage period for the information provided by customers and dispose of it after the period is over. We will also promptly dispose of the information if neccessary even within the storage period.
- Provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information of customers to third parties. In case we intend to provide personal information to a third party in the future, we will present the what information to be provided and the purpose. We shall not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. In addition, we may outsource personal information to contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, we will supervise the contractors in accordance with the provisions of Section 4 of the preceding article.
- Inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal information
If there is a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond based on the method prescribed by our company. For specific methods, please contact the reception desk below as we will guide you individually.
When we receive requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond in accordance with our internal rules. For specific details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org To Personal Information Officer
October 1, 2018 1st ver.